Home / News / Press Releases
/ New 15.6" NEMA 4 IP65 Fully-Enclosed LCD
AbraxSys Announces the Release of a New 15.6" Industrial Grade LCD with WIDE Video Format and Full
Baton Rouge, Louisiana- This month,
AbraxSys Corporation announced several expansions to its Industrial Strength LED-backlit TFT LCD product
offerings. One of these new models is a NEMA 4 (IP65) Fully-Enclosed, 15.6” Wide Aspect Ratio LCD with Full-HD
resolution (1920 x 1080). The product meets the evolving needs of customers who require higher
resolutions specialized displays, as well as the desire for industrial grade LCDs backed by AbraxSys’ industry
leading warranties and product engineering support.
AbraxSys offers a full line of Industrial Strength LCDs for
traditional applications, including ATM, Automotive, Factory Automation, Military, Gaming, KIOSKS, Transportation,
Test and Measurement, and many others.
This Wide Aspect Ratio display is ready for harsh-duty usage
requiring Industrial-Grade specifications for viewability in high-ambient or direct-light environments. The LCDs
also feature the long product life, high brightness, high contrast, and rugged shock and vibration specs required
for many of today’s real-world applications. The low-glare displays are ideal for demanding applications such as
industrial control, mining, vehicle, marine, and other high-performance devices.
Customers benefit from AbraxSys’ strong warranties, as well as full-service support from its U.S.-based sales and
applications engineering teams. New AbraxSys products are backed by long product life cycles, and supported
with extensive documentation, including Specifications, , Reliability Data, and a UL Parts List.
For more information: Model AS156V42 (standard
brightness) and AS156V4HB2 (high-bright)
• Machined 6061T Grade Aluminum Enclosure
• Rugged Design
• Industrial grade for long lasting performance
• Wide range of options available with no MOQ
• Full High-Definition (FHD) 1920 x 1080 resolution
• Wide viewing cone
• Optional Sunlight Readability Technology
• OSD (on screen display) buttons on the front for easy adjustment
• Wide operating temperature capabilities
• Touch screen technology (optional)
• Flexible input options: VGA, DVI, Composite Video, S-video
• Power options: DC 12V with mains adaptor, or AC input, or wide range DC input for vehicle use
• Optional wide dimming range for marine / vehicle use
• VESA compliant mounting on rear
The company is a worldwide leader of Industrial, Rail type,
Military grade, and Marine type LCD Flat Panel Displays, Panel PC, Sunlight & Daylight Readable Technology,
Fully-Enclosed Touch Screen Computers and Workstations.
4919 Jamestown Avenue, Building 204F
Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70808, U.S.A.