Home / News / Press Releases
/ New 21.5" WIDE Video Format Sunlight Readable LCD
AbraxSys Announces the Release of a
New 21.5" WIDE Video Format True Hi-Def 1080P Sunlight Readable VESA Mount
Baton Rouge, Louisiana- The AS215V12HB2
Sunlight Readable HD LCD monitor is designed to operate in direct bright sunlight, or in other high
ambient-light conditions. These state-of-the-art monitors produce over 1,000-1400 nits of brightness (vs.
250-300 nits for standard monitors). This results in amazingly bright, crystal-clear HD images, even with
direct, bright sunlight on the face of the screen. The AS215V12HB2 Sunlight Readable monitor
is ideal for use in a wide range of industrial, law enforcement, aviation, marine, military, inspection,
advertising and transportation applications where viewability in direct bright sunlight is crucial.
The AS215V12HB2 Sunlight Readable display can be custom-modified
to meet your specific needs and can be private-labeled with your company name, logo and model number.
Features of the new modules are as follows:
• True High-Definition 1080P (1920 x 1080) Resolution
• 1000 - 1400 nits Brightness (Panel Dependant)
• Both the
Front Bezel and Rear Housing are constructed of high Grade Aluminum and have been
Zinc-Chromate Dipped and finished with a Corrosion Resistant Thermoset UV-stable Black
• Super-wide viewing angles, high brightness/contrast
and vivid color
• Super-wide, 178-degree horizontal and vertical viewing angles ensure excellent visibility, including
for off-center-viewing installations.
• Exceptional color gamut on NTSC standards.
• Market-leading operational temperature range
• Long-life, inverter-less backlight through use of white light-emitting diodes (LED)
• Circuit board-embedded LED driver
• LED backlight has a typical operating life of 100,000 hours at an ambient temperature of 25 degrees
• Environmental awareness: Mercury-free and fully compliant with Europe's Restriction of
Hazardous Substances Directive (RoHS).
All AbraxSys industrial LCD monitors are specifically designed for use in demanding applications. Every AbraxSys
Sunlight Readable High-Brightness monitor utilizes industrial-grade components and high-end LCD panels not found in
retail/consumer-grade monitors. This ensures superior image quality, improved performance and greater durability.
Our 3-Year Warranty ensures you of reliable worry-free operation.
For more information: MODEL AS215V12HB2
The company is a worldwide leader of Industrial, Rail type, Military
grade, and Marine type LCD Flat Panel Displays, Panel PC, Sunlight & Daylight Readable Technology,
Fully-Enclosed Touch Screen Computers and Workstations.
4939 Jamestown Avenue, Building 104A
Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70808, U.S.A.