Home / News / Press Releases
/ New 12.1" WIDE Video Format Rack Mountable LCD
AbraxSys Announces the Release of a New 12.1" WIDE Video Format Rack Mountable
Baton Rouge, Louisiana- This new model offers a wide video format 12.1"
industrial grade LCD TFT and is built for easy mounting into standard 19"
racks. This model is well suited for many applications, including industrial HMI's, IT/server
environments, surveillance camera monitors, and video/broadcast work. This rugged unit also offers an
unmatched array of monitor options, so monitors can easily be custom configured to meet individual customer
requirements. For example, sunlight readable, composite video or HDMI inputs, DC powered, various touch screen
types, and so on.
AbraxSys Rack Mount Industrial LCD monitors are designed for
mounting into a standard 19" rack. With their rugged all-metal housing, smart aluminium front bezel, and industrial
grade components, these monitors are built to last and its 5U high mechanical format saves space for your compact environment rack.
• Industrial HMI for SCADA systems
• IT / server rooms (standard VGA or DVI inputs allow a regular KVM switch to be used)
• Surveillance camera monitoring (composite video input with optional looping connector)
• Professional TV/Video work (HDMI, HD-SDI, composite video with looping, S-video inputs)
Features of the new modules are as follows:
• WXGA 1280 x 800 Resolution
• 5 units high mechanical design
• Both the Front Bezel and
Rear Housing are constructed of high Grade Aluminum and have been
Zinc-Chromate Dipped and finished with a Corrosion Resistant Thermoset UV-stable Black
• Super-wide viewing angles, high brightness/contrast
and vivid color
• Super-wide, 176-degree horizontal and vertical viewing angles ensure excellent visibility, including
for off-center-viewing installations.
• High brightness of 400 cd/m2 and high contrast ratio of 1,000:1 for easy viewing in bright
An optional 1000 nits version is due to be released in April of 2014.
• 72% color gamut on NTSC standards.
• Market-leading operational temperature range
• Exceptionally wide range of operational temperatures, from -10 degrees C to 70 degrees C,
to withstand severe outdoor environments.
• Long-life, inverter-less backlight through use of white light-emitting diodes (LED)
• Circuit board-embedded LED driver
• LED backlight has a typical operating life of 100,000 hours at an ambient temperature of 25 degrees
• Environmental awareness: Mercury-free and fully compliant with Europe's Restriction of
Hazardous Substances Directive (RoHS).
For more information: MODEL
The company is a worldwide leader of Industrial, Rail type, Military
grade, and Marine type LCD Flat Panel Displays, Panel PC, Sunlight & Daylight Readable Technology,
Fully-Enclosed Touch Screen Computers and Workstations.
6161 Kellers Church Rd
Pipersville, PA 18947, U.S.A.