Home / News / Press Releases / Press Release
Featuring Optical Bonding on AbraxSys'
Line of LCD Monitors and
Touch Screen Computers
Baton Rouge, Louisiana - AbraxSys now offers its unique Optical Bonding process for most of its models
including LCD monitors as well as its touch screen computers and large screen digital signage. Improved
contrast. Faster perception. Higher performance.
Increase TFT AMLCD readability-at-a glance capability by specifying an optically
bonded TFT display from AbraxSys. Combine LED backlight enhancement, optical coatings, or touchscreens to meet your
human interface requirements. AbraxSys' optical bonding facility provides proven quality systems, extensive
in-house optical test verification capabilities, a certified clean room and other environmental
• Improves contrast by eliminating mismatched reflective layers
• Improves readability without increasing backlight wattage
• Stengthens the overall integrity of the LCD
• Eliminates the "Greenhouse" effect and going isotropic
• Optical coatings reduce specular and diffuse reflections
• Less power required for battery powered devices while attaining
• Certified clean room and environmental controls
• Fast, responsive manufacturing in U.S.A.
Standard LCD displays are fine for most indoor applications, but they are challenged
in outdoor, rugged or environmentally extreme applications. For these applications, commercial displays are all but
useless. The choice are either make the display washout less, or make the display brighter; and in some cases, both
options. The OEM display manufacturers are not focused on these extreme markets and applications. This is where
AbraxSys helps the display customer. AbraxSys' line of high performance optically bonded displays are ideal for
outdoor or rugged environments where top performance is required.
For more information about Optical Bonding, please click