AbraxSys Announces the Release of a New 13.3” True High-Definition 1080P Ultra-Low Profile LCD Series
Pipersville, Pennsylvania - AbraxSys announced recently the release of a new series of 13.3” rugged LCD monitors. These 13.3” models meet a growing demand for higher performance displays than typically available through other industry suppliers. This newly released series offers such features as 1920 x 1080, true High-Definition 1080P resolution, with choice of 400 nits brightness or 1500 nits Sunlight Readability, extended operational temperature ranges, a multitude selection of inputs including VGA, DVI, S-Video. DisplayPort, HDMI, and Composite, and a host of possible mechanical configuration options and add-on features.
The new “Ultra-Low Profile” design allows for VESA integration into the tightest areas, whether Marine, Military,Industrial, or Mining Vehicles, or Transit. This extremely narrow footprint has provisions for standard VESA mounting to any VESA-compliant bracket, arm, or other mounting mechanism.
This series of very rugged LCD monitors are designed to operate in harsh areas where dust, water intrusion, high operational and/or storage temperatures, and rough use are commonplace. These 13.3” model are state-of- the-art, built with true industrial-grade components to various industrial quality standards. This results in amazingly bright, crystal-clear images. This series of rugged monitors is ideal for use in a wide range of industrial, law enforcement, aviation, marine, military, inspection, advertising and transportation applications where 24/7/365 usage is necessary and where temperatures can reach exceptionally high.
These units can be custom-modified to meet your specific needs and can be private-labeled with your company name, logo and model number.
Features of the new modules are as follows:
- 1920 x 1080 (FHD 1080P) Resolution
- 400 nits (cd/m2) Brightness or 1500 nits Sunlight Readability
- Exceptional contrast ratios for improved imaging in any ambient light environment
- Constructed of high Grade Aluminum and have been which has been Zinc-Chromate Dipped and finished with a Corrosion Resistant Thermoset UV-stable Black Powder-Coating
- Super-wide viewing angles, high brightness/contrast and vivid color
- Exceptional color gamut on NTSC standards.
- Market-leading operational temperature range -10° to 70° (14°F to 158°F)
- Market-leading storage temperature range -10° to 70° (14°F to 158°F)
- Long-life, inverter-less backlight through use of white light-emitting diodes (LED)
- LED backlight has a typical operating life of 100,000 hours half-life
- Circuit board-embedded LED driver
- High Environmental Performance and Reliability
- True Industrial Grade LCD Panel, not repackaged Consumer/Commercial grade TFT LCD
- Engineered and Produced in the USA
- Various Touch Screen Technologies Available
- Various other mechanical configurations such as Panel Mount are coming soon
- Environmental awareness: Mercury-free and fully compliant with Europe's Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive (RoHS).
- 3-Year Warranty
For more information please visit:
Industrial 13.3 Wide View LCD | Sunlight Readable 13.3 Wide Angle LCD
The company is a worldwide leader of Industrial, Rail type, Military grade, and Marine type LCD Flat Panel Displays,
Panel PC, Sunlight & Daylight Readable Technology, Fully-Enclosed Touch Screen Computers and Workstations.
Pipersville, Pennsylvania U.S.A.