AbraxSys Announces Significant Improvements to its 15” Rugged LCD Product Line
May 2018 - AbraxSys announced today huge advancements to its already very rugged 15” LCDs. These newly released improved 15" models meet a growing demand for higher performance displays than typically available through other industry suppliers. This very rugged LCD monitor series is designed to operate in harsh areas where dust, water intrusion, high operational and/or storage temperatures, and rough use are commonplace. These 15” models are state-of-the-art and now boast 500 nits of brightness and a tremendous 2500:1 contrast ratio. This results in amazingly bright, crystal-clear images. This series of rugged monitors is ideal for use in a wide range of industrial, law enforcement, aviation, marine, military, inspection, advertising and transportation applications where 24/7/365 usage is necessary and where temperatures can reach exceptionally high.
These units can be custom-modified to meet your specific needs and can be private-labeled with your company name, logo and model number.
Features of the new modules are as follows:
- Increase from 400 nits brightness to now 500 nits (cd/m2) Brightness
- Migration from a TN (twisted nematic) to IPS – In Plane Switching Technology
- Industry Leading Contrast Ratio Improvement from 700:1 to 2500:1
- Viewing Angle Improvements to 88° / 88° horizontal and 88° / 88° vertical
- Advanced color gamut increases on NTSC standards.
- Market-leading operational temperature range -30° to 80°C (-22°F to 176°F)
- Market-leading storage temperature range -40° to 85°C (-40°F to 185°F)
- Long-life LED backlighting improvement from 50,000 hours half-life to 100,000 hours HL
- Colors Supported Increase to 16.7 million, up from 16 million
And, as always:
- True Industrial Grade LCD Panel, not repackaged Consumer/Commercial grade TFT LCD
- Engineered, Produced, and Supported in the USA
- Touch Screen Technologies Available
NEMA 4 (IP65) Panel Mount, NEMA 4X (IP66) Panel Mount, VESA Mount, Rack Mount,
- LED backlight has a typical operating life of 100,000 hours half-life
- Environmental awareness: Mercury-free and fully compliant with Europe's Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive (RoHS).
- 3-Year Warranty
All AbraxSys industrial LCD monitors are specifically designed for use in demanding applications. Every AbraxSys monitor utilizes industrial-grade components and high-end LCD panels not found in retail/consumer-grade monitors. This ensures superior image quality, improved performance and greater durability. Our 3-Year Warranty ensures you of reliable worry-free operation.
For more information: https://www.abraxsyscorp.com/Industrial-LCD-Flat-Panel-Displays.html
The company is a worldwide leader of Industrial, Rail type, Military grade, and Marine type LCD Flat Panel Displays, Panel PC, Sunlight & Daylight Readable Technology, Fully-Enclosed Touch Screen Computers and Workstations.
Pipersville, Pennsylvania U.S.A.