AbraxSys Unveils a New 18.5” True High-Definition 1080P Industrial Display Monitor Series
AbraxSys announced recently the release of a new series of 18.5” rugged LCD monitors. These 18.5” models meet a growing demand for higher performance displays than typically available through other industry suppliers. This newly released series offers such features as 1920 x 1080, true High-Definition 1080P resolution, with choice of 350 nits brightness or 1000 nits Sunlight Readability, extended operational temperature ranges, a multitude selection of inputs including VGA, DVI, S-Video. DisplayPort, HDMI, and Composite, and a host of possible mechanical configuration options and add-on features.
This series very rugged LCD monitors are designed to operate in harsh areas where dust, water intrusion, high operational and/or storage temperatures, and rough use are commonplace. These 18.5” model are state-of-the-art built with true industrial-grade components to various industrial quality standards. This results in amazingly bright, crystal-clear images. This series of rugged monitors is ideal for use in a wide range of industrial, law enforcement, aviation, marine, military, inspection, advertising and transportation applications where 24/7/365 usage is necessary and where temperatures can reach exceptionally high.
These units can be custom-modified to meet your specific needs and can be private-labeled with your company name, logo and model number.
Features of the new modules are as follows:
- 1920 x 1080 (FHD 1080P) Resolution
- 350 nits (cd/m2) Brightness or 1000 nits Sunlight Readability
- Constructed of high Grade Aluminum and have been which has been Zinc-Chromate Dipped and finished with a Corrosion Resistant Thermoset UV-stable Black Powder-Coating
- Super-wide viewing angles, high brightness/contrast and vivid color
- Exceptional color gamut on NTSC standards.
- Market-leading operational temperature range -20° to 70° (-4°F to 158°F)
- Market-leading storage temperature range -20° to 70° (-4°F to 158°F)
- Long-life, inverter-less backlight through use of white light-emitting diodes (LED)
- LED backlight has a typical operating life of 100,000 hours half-life
- Circuit board-embedded LED driver
- High Environmental Performance and Reliability
- True Industrial Grade LCD Panel, not repackaged Consumer/Commercial grade TFT LCD
- Engineered and Produced in the USA
- Various Touch Screen Technologies Available
- NEMA 4 (IP65) Panel Mount, NEMA 4X (IP66) Panel Mount, VESA Mount, Rack Mount, and others
- Environmental awareness: Mercury-free and fully compliant with Europe's Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive (RoHS).
- 3-Year Warranty
All AbraxSys industrial LCD monitors are specifically designed for use in demanding applications. Every AbraxSys Sunlight Readable High-Brightness monitor utilizes industrial-grade components and high-end LCD panels not found in retail/consumer-grade monitors. This ensures superior image quality, improved performance and greater durability. Our 3-Year Warranty ensures you of reliable worry-free operation.
These rugged models offers exceptional shock and vibration safeguards. This product is very ruggedly built, features long-life displays with no scheduled End Of Life. Incorporating the latest LCD and control electronics you are assured a display the will perform reliably in harsh industrial environments. Various add-on features can also be incorporated into each model including: Sunlight Readability Technology, Extended Operational Temperature Ranges, Alternate Video Input Interfaces, Optical Bonding, Touch Screen, and much more.
For more information: http://www.abraxsyscorp.com/Industrial-LCD-Flat-Panel-Displays.html
The company is a worldwide leader of Industrial, Rail type, Military grade, and Marine type LCD Flat Panel Displays, Panel PC, Sunlight & Daylight Readable Technology, Fully-Enclosed Touch Screen Computers and Workstations.
Pipersville, Pennsylvania U.S.A.