AbraxSys Announces the Release of a New 19 inch SXGA Rugged LCD Line
Baton Rouge, Louisiana | Oct 19, 2016 - AbraxSys announced today the release of a new series of 19” rugged LCD monitors. These 19" models meet a growing demand for higher performance displays than typically available through other industry suppliers. This newly released series offers such features as SXGA 1280 x 1024 resolution, 450 nits brightness, extended operational temperature ranges, true industrial grade TFT panels, a multitude selection of inputs including VGA, DVI, S-Video. DisplayPort, HDMI, and Composite, and a host of possible mechanical configuration options and add-on features.
This very rugged LCD monitor series is designed to operate in harsh areas where dust, water intrusion, high operational and/or storage temperatures, and rough use are commonplace. These 19” models are state-of-the-art and produce 450 nits of brightness and a tremendous 1000:1 contrast ratio. This results in amazingly bright, crystal-clear images. This series of rugged monitors is ideal for use in a wide range of industrial, law enforcement, aviation, marine, military, inspection, advertising and transportation applications where 24/7/365 usage is necessary and where temperatures can reach exceptionally high.
These units can be custom-modified to meet your specific needs and can be private-labeled with your company name, logo and model number.
Features of the new modules are as follows:
- SXGA 1280 x 1024 Resolution
- 450 nits (cd/m2) Brightness
- Both the Front Bezel and Rear Housing are constructed of high Grade Aluminum and have been Zinc-Chromate Dipped and finished with a Corrosion Resistant Thermoset UV-stable Black Powder-Coating
- Super-wide viewing angles, high brightness/contrast and vivid color
- Exceptional color gamut on NTSC standards.
- Market-leading operational temperature range -30°C to 80°C (-22°F to 176°F)
- Market-leading storage temperature range -30°C to 85°C (-22°F to 185°F)
- Long-life, inverter-less backlight through use of white light-emitting diodes (LED)
- Circuit board-embedded LED driver
- High Environmental Performance and Reliability
- True Industrial Grade LCD Panel, not repackaged Consumer/Commercial grade TFT LCD
- Engineered, Produced, and Supported in the USA
- Touch Screen Technologies Available
NEMA 4 (IP65) Panel Mount, NEMA 4X (IP66) Panel Mount, VESA Mount, Rack Mount, and others
- LED backlight has a typical operating life of 100,000 hours half-life
- Environmental awareness: Mercury-free and fully compliant with Europe's Restriction of Hazardous Substances
- Directive (RoHS).
- 3-Year Warranty
All AbraxSys industrial LCD monitors are specifically designed for use in demanding applications. Every AbraxSys Sunlight Readable High-Brightness monitor utilizes industrial-grade components and high-end LCD panels not found in retail/consumer-grade monitors. This ensures superior image quality, improved performance and greater durability. Our 3-Year Warranty ensures you of reliable worry-free operation.
The front bezel is constructed of high-grade stainless steel and is very well gasket sealed to protect against driving rain or hose-directed water pressure. The rugged rear enclosure is fabricated of 6061 Grade Aluminum which has been Zinc-Chromate Dipped and then treated with Corrosion Resistant Thermoset UV-stable Black Powder-Coating. AbraxSys has added a versatile Analog-Digital interface board, backlight inverter and OSD controls. All elements, including a toughened glass protective screen have been packaged in a compact, rugged housing. The result is a flexible Display Head, ready for integration as part of any system; as an analog monitor, or a touchscreen driven human-machine interface.
These rugged models offers exceptional shock and vibration safeguards. This product is very ruggedly built, features long-life displays with no scheduled End Of Life. Incorporating the latest LCD and control electronics you are assured a display the will perform reliably in harsh industrial environments. Various add-on features can also be incorporated into each model including: Sunlight Readability Technology, Extended Operational Temperature Ranges, Alternate Video Input Interfaces, Optical Bonding, Touch Screen, and much more.
For more information: https://www.abraxsyscorp.com/Industrial-LCD-Flat-Panel-Displays.html
The company is a worldwide leader of Industrial, Rail type, Military grade, and Marine type LCD Flat Panel Displays, Panel PC, Sunlight & Daylight Readable Technology, Fully-Enclosed Touch Screen Computers and Workstations.
6161 Kellers Church Rd
Pipersville, PA 18947, U.S.A.