Home / News / Press Releases
/ Press Release - Anti-Reflective Protective Impact Window
Anti-Reflective Protective Impact Window - State of the Art Technology
AbraxSys Announces New Anti-Reflective Protective Impact Window
The AbraxSys state-of-the-art protective impact window boasts a virtually invisible anti-reflective coating allowing viewers to see the finest details in crystal clear color neutrality, while its UV-filtering, abrasion resistant acrylic, and anti-static coating offer uncompromising protection and preservation.
- Virtually eliminates reflections
- Blocks up to 99% of UV rays
- Optimal light transmission protects and brightens colors
- Anti-static protection that immediately dissipates static
- Durable hard coat protects against scratches
- Shatter resistance safeguards against injury and damage to the LCD panel
- Cleans like glass – no special cleaners needed
- Proprietary coating is engineered for permanence
Coating & Visual Color Impression (Transmitted & Reflected Color):
- Magnetron sputtered coating helps ensure maximum durability and strength.
- Long-lasting anti-static protection.
- Utilizes hard-coated, abrasion resistant acrylic sheet.
- Won’t oxidize and degrade over time.
- Patented Technology.
- Transmitted color appears color neutral.
- Thin film coatings bonded to substrate at an atomic level
Individual Tests on the AbraxSys Window:
- Passes Photographic Activity Test (PAT) ISO 18916
- Meets ISO 18902 section 3.9
- <1.0E+12 Surface Resistivity (Ohms/square)
- Passes Outgassing Oddy Test
- Passes Humidity Resistance MIL-C-48497A para 22.214.171.124
- Passes RoHS Compliance ASTM B117-03
- Passes Corrosion Resistance (Salt Fog) ASTM B117-03 & B368-03 & B368-97
- Passes Coating Adhesion (Snap Tape) MIL-C-48497A para 126.96.36.199
- Passes Solubility MIL-C-48497A
- Accelerated Aging 2000 hours (~100 years) of Q-sun Xenon Arc Testing at exposure intensity of 100,000 lux properties remain unchanged
The company is a worldwide leader of Industrial, Rail type, Military grade, and Marine type LCD Flat Panel Displays, Panel PC, Sunlight & Daylight Readable Technology, Fully-Enclosed Touch Screen Computers and Workstations.
Pipersville, Pennsylvania U.S.A.