AbraxSys Announces the Migration to Improved Performance of its Entire Touch Screen Panel Computer Line
Pipersville, Pennsylvania - AbraxSys announced today the upgrade to its entire panel PC product line. This migration now includes: 6th Generation Intel Core SoC i7 or i5 BGA Processor (standard i5-6300U, 2-Core, 2.4GHz | Optional: i7-6600U, 2-Core, 2.6GHz), 240GB Solid-State Drive (higher capacity available), 8GB memory (expandable to 32GB), a vast array of I/O and Ethernet ports, Intel’s Skylake graphics chipset, solid-state long-life LED backlighting, solid-state storage devices, and exceptional temperature ranges: Operating Temperature: -10°C to 60°C (14°F to 140°F), Storage Temperature: -40°C ~ 75°C (-40°F ~ 167°F).
As well, a multitude of add-on features are available to meet our customer's specific requirements.
This series of very robust panel computers are designed to operate in harsh areas where dust, water intrusion, high operational and/or storage temperatures, and rough use are commonplace. This series of rugged PCs is ideal for use in a wide range of industrial, law enforcement, aviation, marine, military, inspection, advertising and transportation applications where 24/7/365 usage is necessary and where temperatures can reach exceptionally high. These units can be custom-modified to meet your specific needs and can be private-labeled with your company name, logo and model number.
Features of the newly reconfigured systems are as follows:
- Standard Brightness (indoor usage) or Sunlight Readability High Luminance (outdoor)
- 6th Generation Intel Core SoC i7 or i5 BGA Processor
- High Environmental Performance and Reliability
- 8GB memory (expandable to 32GB)
- 240GB Solid-State Drive (higher capacity available)
- Intel’s Skylake graphics chipset
- A vast array of I/O and Ethernet ports
- Exceptional contrast ratios for improved imaging in any ambient light environment
- Constructed of high Grade Aluminum and have been which has been Zinc-Chromate Dipped and finished with a Corrosion Resistant Thermoset UV-stable Black Powder-Coating
- Super-wide viewing angles, high brightness/contrast and vivid color
- True Industrial Grade LCD Panel used within their design
- Market-leading operational temperature range -10°C to 60°C (14°F to 140°F)
- Market-leading storage temperature range -40°C ~ 75°C (-40°F ~ 167°F)
- Long-life, inverter-less backlight through use of white light-emitting diodes (LED)
- LED backlight has a typical operating life of 100,000 hours half-life
- Engineered and Produced in the USA
- Various Touch Screen Technologies Available
- Various other mechanical configurations such as Panel Mount are coming soon
- Environmental awareness: Mercury-free and fully compliant with Europe's Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive (RoHS).
- 3-Year Warranty
The company is a worldwide leader of Industrial, Rail type, Military grade, and Marine type LCD Flat Panel Displays, Panel PC, Sunlight & Daylight Readable Technology, Fully-Enclosed Touch Screen Computers and Workstations.
Pipersville, Pennsylvania U.S.A.