AbraxSys Announces the Release of a True Marine Grade Rugged LCD Product Line
August 2018 - AbraxSys announced this month the release of a brand new marine grade LCD product family. These newly released models meet a growing demand for higher performance displays than typically available through other industry suppliers.
These rugged LCD Displays are specifically designed for demanding maritime applications. This new series of marine grade monitors offer a comprehensive selection of video inputs, full-range dimming capabilities, and a robust design for high shock and vibration environments. Standard brightness, as well as sunlight readability, configurations are available. Exceptional clarity, contrast and viewing angle meet the requirements expected throughout worldwide navies, commercial ships, workboats, personal vessels, & off-shore. These monitors are applicable for use within the engine room, up on the bridge, pilothouse, or even outside. These models are engineered with high quality, longevity, and performance in mind by AbraxSys, a worldwide leader in display technology.
Sizes Supported: 10.4”. 12.1”. 15”, 15.6”, 17”, 19”, 24”
Aspect Ratios Supported: 4:3, 5:4, and 16:9
Resolutions Supported: XGA, SXGA, and FHD 1808P
- Up to 1500 nits Brightness
- Optical Bonding - Standard
- Long-Life Advanced LED Backlighting
- Wide Operational Temperature Ranges
- Very Rugged Engineering Design
- High Environmental Performance and Reliability
- Configured for both Console or VESA Mounting
- Edge-to-Edge Glass NEMA 4, IP65/IP67 Sealed Front Panel
- HDMI, DVID, VGA & Composite Video Inputs
- Front Brightness Controls for full-range dimming, from max 100% to 0
- Toggle-Through Input Selection at the Front Bezel
- Exceptional Contrast for Improved Sunlight Readability
- Projected Capacitive Touch Screen or Protective Window
- Engineered, Produced, and Supported in the USA
Visit our Marine LCD product page
The company is a worldwide leader of Industrial, Rail type, Military grade, and Marine type LCD Flat Panel Displays, Panel PC, Sunlight & Daylight Readable Technology, and Fully-Enclosed Touch Screens.
Pipersville, Pennsylvania U.S.A.