Pipersville, PA – AbraxSys announced recently the release of a new series of 18.5” ultra-rugged, wide-format touchscreen, 1080P LCD monitors designed for Pelican case type installations. These LCD models meet a growing demand for a more rugged and robust LCD than typically available through other industry suppliers.
AbraxSys’ announces new touch screen solution tor applications that require resistive touch sensors, but also demand two-touch capability. Recently-developed two-touch resistive touchscreen controller works with our standard 5-wire resistive sensors and Hardened Armored Touch Resistive Sensors.
August 2018 – AbraxSys announced this month the release of a brand new marine grade LCD product family. These newly released models meet a growing demand for higher performance displays than typically available through other industry suppliers.
For more information, visit our Marine LCD product page
May 2018 – AbraxSys announced today huge advancements to its already very rugged 15” LCDs. These newly released improved 15″ models meet a growing demand for higher performance displays than typically available through other industry suppliers.
This very rugged LCD monitor series is designed to operate in harsh areas where dust, water intrusion, high operational and/or storage temperatures, and rough use are commonplace. These 15” models are state-of-the-art and now boast 500 nits of brightness and a tremendous 2500:1 contrast ratio. This results in amazingly bright, crystal-clear images. This series of rugged monitors is ideal for use in a wide range of industrial, law enforcement, aviation, marine, military, inspection, advertising and transportation applications where 24/7/365 usage is necessary and where temperatures can reach exceptionally high.
For more information: http://www.abraxsyscorp.com/Industrial-LCD-Flat-Panel-Displays.html
Lahaska, Pennsylvania – AbraxSys announced today the upgrade to its entire panel PC product line. This migration now includes: 6th Generation Intel Core SoC i7 or i5 BGA Processor (standard i5-6300U, 2-Core, 2.4GHz | Optional: i7-6600U, 2-Core, 2.6GHz), 240GB Solid-State Drive (higher capacity available), 8GB memory (expandable to 32GB), a vast array of I/O and Ethernet ports, Intel’s Skylake graphics chipset, solid-state long-life LED backlighting, solid-state storage devices, and exceptional temperature ranges: Operating Temperature: -10° to 60°C (14°F to 140°F), Storage Temperature: -40°C ~ 75°C (-40°F ~ 167°F). As well, a multitude of add-on features are available to meet our customer’s specific requirements.
For more information, visit: https://www.abraxsyscorp.com/Press-Release-Migration.html
Features of the new modules are as follows:
- 1920 x 1080 (FHD 1080P) Resolution
- 350 nits (cd/m2) Brightness or 1000 nits Sunlight Readability
- 6th Generation Intel Core SoC i7 or i5 BGA Processor
- High Environmental Performance and Reliability
- 8GB memory (expandable to 32GB)
- 240GB Solid-State Drive (higher capacity available)
- Intel’s Skylake graphics chipset
- A vast array of I/O and Ethernet ports
- Exceptional contrast ratios for improved imaging in any ambient light environment
- Constructed of high Grade Aluminum and have been which has been Zinc-Chromate Dipped and finished with a Corrosion Resistant Thermoset UV-stable Black Powder-Coating
- Super-wide viewing angles, high brightness/contrast and vivid color
- True Industrial Grade LCD Panel used within their design
- Market-leading operational temperature range -10° to 60°C (14°F to 140°F)
- Market-leading storage temperature range -40°C ~ 75°C (-40°F ~ 167°F)
- Long-life, inverter-less backlight through use of white light-emitting diodes (LED)
- LED backlight has a typical operating life of 100,000 hours half-life
- Engineered and Produced in the USA
- Various Touch Screen Technologies Available
- Various other mechanical configurations such as Panel Mount are coming soon
- Environmental awareness: Mercury-free and fully compliant with Europe's Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive (RoHS).
- 3-Year Warranty
For more info visit: https://www.abraxsyscorp.com/Press-Release-185-Touch-Screen-Panel-Computers.html
Applications: Ideal for use in digital signage applications, healthcare AV, control rooms, educational facilities, airports, commanding centers and home theater where uncompressed HDMI, control, power over ethernet and LAN serving can be remotely extended up to 330ft. (100m).
- Ultra Slim 330ft. (100m) HDMI extender over HDBaseT w/ PoH
- Extend up to 70m for 4K/60 video w/ 4:4:4 Chroma
- HDR (high dynamic range) & wider color gamut support
- Supports Ultra HD 4K@60Hz resolutions
- Video resolutions from 1080p/60@48bit
- Integrates 2-Ethernet ports for network devices
- 18 Gbps bandwidth
- Bi-directional PoH (power over HDBaseT)
- HDCP 2.2 and EDID compliant
- CEC Pass-thru
- IR input/output – embedded over CATx extension
- Dolby TrueHD & DTS Master Audio ready
- Supports uncompressed audio – LPCM
- Bi-directional RS-232 & IR control
- Ultra Slim enclosure w/ separate mounting ears
- One locking power supply included
Pipersville, Pennsylvania – AbraxSys announced recently the release of a new series of 13.3” rugged LCD monitors. These 13.3” models meet a growing demand for higher performance displays than typically available through other industry suppliers. This newly released series offers such features as 1920 x 1080, true High-Definition 1080P resolution, with choice of 400 nits brightness or 1500 nits Sunlight Readability, extended operational temperature ranges, a multitude selection of inputs including VGA, DVI, S-Video. DisplayPort, HDMI, and Composite, and a host of possible mechanical configuration options and add-on features.
AbraxSys announced today the release of a new series of very wide operational temperature LCD models, both for indoor and outdoor usage. AbraxSys’ Industrial, Marine and Military grade products have been engineered to withstand long operating hours with thermal characteristics considerations built into the overall design for proper heat dissipation. The majority of AbraxSys’ products are typically operated 24-hours every day, 7-days per week, week-in and week-out each month, for years on end.
Click for More Information: https://www.abraxsyscorp.com/Press-Release-Operating-Temp-Changes.html